- Locate your users.cfg. This is normally in /server/<world>/cfg/users.cfg. LOW.MS customers can simply find it in "Configuration Files" within the control panel
- You will now need to find your SteamID64, this can be found at https://steamid.io
- Add the following line to the users.cfg: ownerid <steamid64> "<name>" "<reason>"
- For example: ownerid 761231231271731 "John" "Server Owner"
- Save and restart your server
Alternatively you can use our Web Console feature. Just enter the line: ownerid <steamid64> "<name>" "<reason> and then server.writecfg