NOTE: This guide will only be useful for new customers. If you had a 7 Days to Die server with us prior to 20th November, please contact support.
The Alpha 17 experimental update for 7 Days to Die comes with a huge amount of changes. One of these changes it to the serverconfig.xml which your game server uses to manage all your server settings. You will need to make some changes to your own myserverconfig.xml after updating to Alpha 17.
1. Open the control panel
2. Select your 7 Days to Die server
3. If you haven't already, update to the latest experimental version by clicking Update to latest experimental
4. Click "Configuration Files"
5. Select "Text Editor" on the a17serverconfig.xml
6. Copy everything in this file. If you have an existing server with LOW.MS, this file may be empty (contact support).
7. Go back to "Configuration Files" and select text editor for "myserverconfig.xml"
8. Remove all text, and then paste what you copied earlier
9. Click save a restart the server
Order your 7 Days to Die server now here
- Network Status
- Contact Us