NOTE: IF YOUR FILE IS TOO LARGE, USE AN FTP CLIENT TO UPLOAD IT https://billing.low.ms/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/11/How-to-connect-to-your-FTP-server.html
- Locate your local 7DTD save game, usually located in %appdata%\Roaming\7 Days to Die\Saves\$NAMEOFYOURWORLD$
- If the world was randomly generated, you will need the additional "GeneratedWorlds" folder, found at %appdata%\Roaming\7 Days to Die\GeneratedWorlds. The best way to get these to your service would be to ZIP them. You can do this by highlighting both the GeneratedWorlds (if applicable) and Saves folder, right-clicking for the context menu, hover over "Send to" and press "Compressed (zipped) folder".
- Make your way to the "File Manager" on your service page, navigate to the "Saves" folder, upload your zipped file and then select unzip.
- When this process has completed, you should see Saves\$MAPNAME$\$NAMEOFWORLD$
- Then you're going to want to navigate to "Configuration Files" on your control panel, and into the .xml config.
- Set the "Game World" to the same name as your world folder, and then hit "Save" at the top left.
- Set the "Game Name" to the exact name of your save folder in the folder below the name of the map. E.g. Saves\$NAMEOFWORLD$\YOURSAVE. This would leave you entering YOURSAVE into the game name field.