How to add a FiveM license key
A recent update to FiveM requires all servers to have a license key attached. Here is how you can get a license key and add it to your server:
- Sign in at the following page: https://keymaster.fivem.net/
- Select dedicated server if you have a dedicated server with us. Otherwise follow the instructions in the control panel.
- Copy the license key that has been created
- Login to https://control.low.ms and select your server
- Click "Configuration Files" and then click "Text Editor" for server.cfg.
- Scroll to the bottom and add the following line, replacing "key" with your new key.
Was this answer helpful?