We have various mods and Rocket Mod plugins in our Mod Manager. If you would like to see more plugins, simply create a support ticket. Here are the steps required to add mods yourself:
Currently installing Unturned mods requires a little bit of work. An easy to use mod tool is expected to be released in April 2017.
- Navigate to the Unturned Steam Workshop
- Subscribe to all mods that you would like on your server.
- Wait for Steam to download all the mods.
- Right click Unturned on Steam, click Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files...
- Navigate to \SteamApps\workshop\content\304930.
- You should see all the mods you have subscribed too. Put all mods into a .zip folder, and all maps into a seperate .zip.
- Open up your server control panel at https://control.low.ms and go into the File Manager.
- Open the Bundles folder and then go into the Workshop folder.
- Upload your zipped maps into the Maps folder, the .zip containing all other mods go into the Content folder
- Extract both .zip foles.
- After a restart, you should now see the addons listed on the server screen, this means you have installed it correctly and you are ready to play!